Returns Policy & Fabric Care
At Molly & Polly Swim your satisfaction & comfort is our main priority! We are more than happy to exchange due to incorrect fit provided that the item is returned in original condition, unwashed, unworn & all labels & tags attached. Please note, for all swimwear designs customers must try on these items wearing undergarments & ensure that the hygiene sticker is not removed from the crotch area. Unfortunately if altered, due to Australian health regulations we cannot accept your return. All returned items not received in their original state, soiled, marked, damaged or that do not comply with our returns policy will automatically be returned to the customer. Please keep in mind Molly & Polly Swim is limited edition & exchanges are subject to availability. If the item you are wishing to exchange for is not in stock a store credit will be issued.
All goods can be returned within 14 days of receiving your purchase for an exchange or store credit, for our International customers we allow 30 days. Returns received outside of our return period will not be accepted.
All of our designs are carefully quality checked by our team before being shipped to our customers. Please ensure all care instructions are carefully followed for a prolonged life as items that endure colour run off, fading & fabric deterioration over time cannot be returned.
Molly & Polly Swim is not liable & take no responsibly for the loss of garments being returned, please ensure that all returns are sent back to our office using a fully trackable service, we also recommend recording your tracking number somewhere safe.
Please note, Molly & Polly Swim does not offer free returns or exchanges & it is the customer’s responsibly to cover the cost of postage to & from our office for all returns & exchanges. For International exchanges, we will send you a PayPal invoice for shipping costs once we have received your return.
RETURNS MUST INCLUDE:
- Pre-paid & self-addressed (preferably trackable) postage bag for your exchange to be sent out
- Small note with full name, order number & address
- Name, size & colour of design you are wishing to exchange for
Returns are processed within 5 days of receiving your items. If your return is urgent please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your items to the following address
Molly & Polly Swim
PO BOX 649
Miami QLD 4220
If you have any enquiries regarding our returns policy, please do not hesitate to contact us email@example.com
- Rinse your swim immediately after use & drip dry in the shade
- To clean cold gentle hand wash swimwear with a mild detergent
- Do not soak, bleach, dry clean, iron, tumble dry, or leave rolled up when wet
- Swimwear is not chlorine resistant & continuous contact with chlorine will cause damage swimwear
- Neon fabric will fade when in contact with sun and chlorine for long periods of time
- Avoid contact with rough abrasive surfaces as this may cause damage to the swimwear
- Some sunscreens, tanning oils & fake tans may stain and damage your swimwear